Site Facilities Manager
The successful candidate will be able to co-ordinate and facilitate buildings and site services maintenance and installation. You will be able to have the confidence and experience to take the lead in organising process reviews, lead meetings and facilitate the writing of processes, where necessary; demonstrating excellent written ability.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate to a high standard, with an understanding of how to relay the progress and updates of processes to the business. You will need to demonstrate an analytical and methodical approach at all levels.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supervising contracted staff
• Meeting subcontractors
• Making safety inspections and ensuring site safety
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• problem solving
• 11000 volt distribution maintenance and fault finding including becoming the site Senior Authorised Person.
• Managing site service, gas, water, sewage, drainage, electricity distribution, compressed air
& industrial gas.
• Building & site access control
• Site CCTV system
• Building management computer system
• Site intruder alarms
• Fire alarms & fire suppression systems
• Emergency lighting.
• Cooling towers
• Site buildings, road & car park maintenance
• For cleaners onsite
• Paint Plant control of process
Qualifications & Skills required
To qualify, you’ll need an electrical qualification (BTEC /degree) and have the relevant experience. IT skills which would be of advantage would include Windows 7, AutoCAD & BPCS.
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to motivate others
• Team-working skills
Hours of Work:
The candidate should be willing to work all recognised shift patterns.
Applications and Closing Date:
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all our employees fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or prospective employee on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, colour, race or national or ethnic origin.
Note that your application details will be stored on our recruitment system, if you do not wish for us to retain these details for future opportunities you should inform us at the time of application.
Expiry Date: 06/03/2019
Role Summary: The successful candidate will be able to co-ordinate and facilitate buildings and site services maintenance and installation. You will be able to have the confidence and experience to take the lead in organising process reviews, lead meetings and facilitate the writing of processes, where necessary; demonstrating excellent written ability.
Date Posted: 06/02/2019Sorry, this job posting has expired.