To liaise across all levels of the maintenance department and manage the manning of the department to ensure there is sufficient support to deliver day to day operational KPI targets. Support the maintenance manager in the defining
• Generally support Maintenance Technicians in their day to day role. In doing so ensuring all Maintenance
technicians operate within a manner that complies with company Health and Safety procedures and
• Hands on approach. Support in fault finding / breakdown activity.
• Liaise with site Manufacturing Engineers in order to define permanent corrective actions arising from
equipment breakdowns and failures.
• Continual development and refinement of planned preventive maintenance schedules.
• Issue and monitor PM schedules.
• Issue and monitor Corrective action Log.
• Update KPI metrics for PPM hit rates and corrective action closures.
• Manage contractor registrations.
• Attend Health and Safety management meetings and action response to concerns related to the
maintenance department in each zone.
• Manage critical spares usage / stocks.
• Ensure that statutory inspection such as presses, lifting equipment and LEV inspections are carried out in
a timely manner and any corrective actions are completed.
• Shutdown work / improvements planning.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Understanding of legal compliance – PUWER, LOLER, Written Scheme.
• Experience within a fast paced maintenance team in a manufacturing environment.
• Capability to identify and write specific PPM schedules for plant and equipment.
• IOSH and NEBOSH
• Timed served apprenticeship in electrical / mechanical maintenance.
• Formal qualification – Minimum HNC/HND.
• Computer literacy – MS Office and Shopware
Hours of Work:
The candidate should be willing to work all shift patterns.
Applications and Closing Date:
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all our employees fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or prospective employee on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, colour, race or national or ethnic origin.
Note that your application details will be stored on our recruitment system, if you do not wish for us to retain these details for future opportunities you should inform us at the time of application.
Expiry Date: 06/03/2019
Role Summary: To liaise across all levels of the maintenance department and manage the manning of the department to ensure there is sufficient support to deliver day to day operational KPI targets. Support the maintenance manager in the defining
Date Posted: 06/02/2019Sorry, this job posting has expired.